|The Places Where GeriPal is Read|
Last week GeriPal hit 2 million pageviews. We celebrated quietly when the counter showed a whole line of 0's, but I thought it would be worth creating a list of the top 25 most read posts to commemorate the occasion. Enjoy!
- The Dangers of Fleet Enemas
- Length of Stay in Nursing Homes at the End of Life
- End Stage Dementia: A Terminal Disease Needing Palliative Care
- What to give Uncle Ernie, Grandma Mabel and Great Aunt Rose?
- Dying without Dialysis
- Beers Criteria Contest: Submit the Craziest Medication Combinations
- When Surrogates Override the DNR: A Terrific Geriatrics and Palliative Care Teaching Video
- MMSE and Copyrights Part II: Is the MMSE Derivative of Some Other Work?
- Atul Gawande New Yorker Article "Letting Go"
- Coffee Is Bad For You. Coffee is Good For You. Why Am I So Confused?
- Survival from severe sepsis: The infection is cured but all is not well
- Why is Forest Laboratories discontinuing Namenda?
- TAVR: Life-prolonging and palliative or risky and costly?
- A New Treatment For Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly?: The (IR)relevance of Clincial Resarch to Geriatric Populations
- Death of the Gerontological Nurse Practitioner: Part 1 of 2
- Watchful Waiting or Surgery for Prostate Cancer?
- “Elders?” “Older Adults?” “Seniors?” Language Matters
- A Call for Hospice Reform: Nurse Practitioners Lead the Way
- A Study of Dignity Therapy on Distress and the End-of-Life Experience
- 3 Issues of Hospice
- How do you explain hospice?
- Being Accused of Murder
- Inappropriate Medications in the Hospice Setting
- Copyrights and Copylefts in Medicine: The Case of the Wayward MMSE
by: Eric Widera (@ewidera)